Trims bought at the fabric store on Friday. The rick rack and yellow and white trims are all cotton from Wright's new "vintage" line. I was thrilled to find it since most rick rack is all poly and the cotton felt so nice. I just hope the color stays true after it's been washed! The ribbons at the top are for hair ribbons. They looked too pretty to pass up.
I bought some white pima cotton to make up this blouse for myself. I'm thinking of making the slim skirt later, but I haven't looked for fabric yet.
I found some nice blue shirting fabric to make the sleeveless blouse for Abby. I hope to make the white skirt and pink cumberbund, but didn't get fabric for it this week. Abby wants the red and white checked outfit, but we'll start with the blue and see how it goes.
I found this flannel for $1 a yard, so I bought 4 1/2 yards for jammies in the fall. The buttons- some I need for projects right now, the red ones on the end just because they are so cute and I know I'll use them!
No comments:
Post a Comment