Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy Birthday, Abby!

On Saturday we celebrated Abby's entrance into teenagerhood with a cake decorating party. (Notice how clever the mom is to have her children decorate their OWN birthday cakes!)


Opening gifts from friends


The girls ate the cake that Abby decorated. Each of the party girls decorated their own cake to take home. The day before the party, Hannah made 6 two-layer cakes and a batch of cookies for decorating. Whew! I think she deserves some kind of prize for that!


A happy party girl!


A friend decorating her cake


The table set for the tea party afterwards. Cucumber sandwiches with mint, chicken salad sandwiches, fruit salad, cheese, fresh vegetables, fudge, little candies, cake (of course), and tea with sugar cubes with pastel flowers.

Since I do not publish pictures of other people without their permission (especially children), I am not showing the cute pictures we have of all the girls. But trust me, they are fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful teenager! Happy Birthday, Abby!