Monday, March 16, 2009

Around the House


Progress is being made on Hope's quilt. I wanted to do a little design in the center of each square and proceeded to try to do this on the machine- with not so good results. I asked Abby if she would mind hand quilting the designs during our group reading time and the darling child said she would! I'll still need to do something in the border area, but I'll think about that later (a la Scarlett O'Hara...).


Hope received a little paintable dog in Sunday School for six weeks of memory verses said. She loves memory verses so much, I don't think she is motivated by prizes. But she was quite proud of her painted pup!


Sunny Saturday afternoon working on more spring paper flowers. Hopefully I can post a picture of our newest project using these flowers soon- our Spring Tree.


And the boy burning twigs in the back yard. Paper flowers just aren't his thing.

No comments: