While at Hobby Lobby the other day, I found a few "fall picks" that looked like they went together. So I made a wreath to replace the rather anemic one that hung there before. The anemic one looks better on the china cabinet anyway so she is not offended by the demotion.
The wonderful geraniums that graced the urns this summer have been replaced by pumpkins and leaves from the maple tree (courtesy of Hope). The front door wreath has also benefited from Hobby Lobby's bounty in the form of faux berries.
The kiddos and I are trying to make a pine cone wreath but the pine cones won't stay glued on. I tried googling "pine cones won't stay on wreath" but just found tutorials on glue-gunning on pine cones, which as I said, wasn't working for us. Sigh. I sure don't want to wire on a hundred pine cones!
And Hope is greatly enjoying all the silver and gold glitter we bought to decorate Christmas ornaments. The *whole house* now glitters, especially the kitchen table.
No comments:
Post a Comment