I LOVE them!! Every single one is great! I especially love the first one of Hannah! (Tho the last one is PERFECT with Hannah, Hope and Jacob!!) You have such a precious, photogenic family! We love you guys! Jennifer...your family black and white is beautiful! Did you guys do that yourselves or was it done professionally? If it's the later...who did them? Fabulous!
I have been happily married for twenty five years and am the mother of four wonderful children. I enjoy reading, sewing, learning new things and spending time with my family.
2 comments:
What great pictures! Even the "infamous" tree looks good. Love the one with Jacob, Hannah & Hope. Classic!
I LOVE them!! Every single one is great! I especially love the first one of Hannah! (Tho the last one is PERFECT with Hannah, Hope and Jacob!!) You have such a precious, photogenic family! We love you guys! Jennifer...your family black and white is beautiful! Did you guys do that yourselves or was it done professionally? If it's the later...who did them? Fabulous!
Post a Comment