She's a good dog. Not the brightest bulb in the box, but there has never been a sweeter, more loving and loyal dog. The vet said we could have 3-4 more years with her, so we are happy about that! She is in good health, except we think her hearing isn't what it used to be.
I have been happily married for twenty five years and am the mother of four wonderful children. I enjoy reading, sewing, learning new things and spending time with my family.
2 comments:
Fun! I love Lucy. (And the kids, too!)
She's a good dog. Not the brightest bulb in the box, but there has never been a sweeter, more loving and loyal dog. The vet said we could have 3-4 more years with her, so we are happy about that! She is in good health, except we think her hearing isn't what it used to be.
Post a Comment