Monday, May 2, 2011

Around the House


Jacob and Brian worked on his "Space Needle" puzzle on Sunday afternoon.


Celebrating Brian's birthday with spaghetti and an apple pie made by Abby.


Hope dressed the dog to celebrate (found this on the camera- had no idea she did this!)


Up at 3am for the royal wedding. Loved every minute.


Has Dad mentioned that we are probably related to Prince William? Going back a looong ways (in the 1500's I believe) we share a common ancestor on his mother's side. So, of course we had to watch cousin Will get hitched!


My vision has been so blurry today. But when I went outside I realized that I am going through another visual transition. Once again, certain things have more dimension and color saturation than they did before. Again, I find myself tearing up at the beauty of God's creation- beauty that keeps unfolding as the months go by.

1 comment:

Brother Jon said...

Happy Birthday wishes to Brian from Jon & Christy & the boys. My recent birthday just made me feel old. Hopefully your birthday was more optimistic than mine! As for the Parks-Royal Family bloodline, I became suspicious that there was a connection when I noticed that I always waved to people with a sideways cupped hand like Queen Elizabeth. ;)