Sunday, June 19, 2011

One more VBS picture


Friday night the VBS kids performed their songs and there was a BBQ afterwards. It was a good week, full of activities and fun with the little children. I think I'll drive back and forth to the church three times a day this week, just out of habit!

Hannah worked as a student representative at the College Plus booth at the homeschool convention on Saturday. She had a nice time chatting with people and is enjoying her new Shakespeare class and getting ready for a college composition exam in a couple of weeks.

Brian sprayed our thistle with Round-Up this week and I tell you, he might as well have sprayed them with vitamins. They look tall and glossy in the field, waving at me mockingly as I drive by. The rest of the weeds are also looking remarkably healthy as well. Good grief.

No comments: