Would it be alright if I used a couple of the photos that Jacob took? I especially like the one with the winding road and the trees at the top, but the stones would also look very neat as a background visual for a training or flyer. Thanks and happy autumn! Jan
I have been happily married for twenty five years and am the mother of four wonderful children. I enjoy reading, sewing, learning new things and spending time with my family.
2 comments:
Would it be alright if I used a couple of the photos that Jacob took? I especially like the one with the winding road and the trees at the top, but the stones would also look very neat as a background visual for a training or flyer. Thanks and happy autumn! Jan
Sure, Jan. Good to hear from you! Hope your family is doing well!
Post a Comment