
Hard to believe that Abby is wearing 3" high heels and Jacob is *still* taller. Every morning he wakes up he is a bit taller. It's time to get that boy new pants! With most of them now, he looks like he's going wading :(.

Abby and Jacob went to a banquet for the church youth group last night. It was at a fancy home of one of the families from church and the youth group leaders were the waiters.

They had an elegant dinner complete with candles and flowers and chocolate eclairs (spelling?) for dessert.

In other news, Spring decorations have been up for a couple of weeks now.

But last week I bought a few new potted flowers to make it feel even more "springy" inside.

Maybe I'll get brave and plant the little roses outside when the weather warms up.

We have had snow on the ground almost continuously since the week of Christmas. I don't think I've ever seen that as long as I've been here (25 years). It was snowing this morning, too. Global warming?

I won't mind not going outside as much when the inside is so cheery.
No comments:
Post a Comment