Thanks, Dad and Christy, for the good laugh first thing in the morning!
Christy, I'm not sure I want Brian and Jacob to wear nylons. I'd rather be the one wearing those, if you don't mind :).
By the way, "Robin Hood, Men in Tights" is a favorite movie of Hannah and Abby... Maybe we could post a stirring rendition of "We're men, We're men in tights..." on the blog for your edification.
I have been happily married for twenty five years and am the mother of four wonderful children. I enjoy reading, sewing, learning new things and spending time with my family.
3 comments:
It's close, but we'll call it a tie.
Maybe Brian and Jacob could also do what Kate has done for nylons... I see a "Men in Tights" post in the future :)
Thanks, Dad and Christy, for the good laugh first thing in the morning!
Christy, I'm not sure I want Brian and Jacob to wear nylons. I'd rather be the one wearing those, if you don't mind :).
By the way, "Robin Hood, Men in Tights" is a favorite movie of Hannah and Abby... Maybe we could post a stirring rendition of "We're men, We're men in tights..." on the blog for your edification.
Post a Comment