Well, the latest pictures are having trouble leaving Hannah's camera, so I thought I'd upload a few older ones for now. The photo above is of a birthday cake made by Abby. We are getting mighty fancy around here!
As the final (we hope) snow melted, we had our creek back, complete with ducks and frogs!
When I saw this picture, I knew that Hannah and Andrew were destined to get married. Can you see that look on her face? I've never seen that before...
Visiting Hannah and Andrew in Manitou, shortly before the internship ended. Hope always complains that Manitou "smells weird" - there are a lot of marajuana smokers down there (ahem) and it smells a lot like that...
Pictures from Hannah and Andrew's internship graduation ceremony. It was held in the Summit Ministries building., where they spent a lot of time this past year.
Abby, the budding photographer.
The happy couple.
The happy group.
Happy Hope and Sapphire.
The view of Manitou from Summit.














2 comments:
Didn't Burt Bacharach call it "the look of love"? :)
It certainly is the look of love!
Post a Comment