

Abby finished her quilt last week. She quilted it all by hand and spent many hours recently in her quest to complete it by Easter. As you can see from the picture, there was a LOT of quilting involved. When she was planning her quilt, I advised her not to choose such elaborate quilting designs, but she insisted that is what she wanted. A short while into it, she understood what I was talking about (!). But she
persevered and is now sleeping under her very own quilt. I am so proud of her since she has struggled with "
perseverance" in the past, but is now growing in maturity in this area. Good job, Abby! (Click on the pictures to see the full size and details)
1 comment:
Abby, I am soooo impressed with your choice of colors and details. Quilting is not for everyone but it seems to be right up there with your many other talents. Keep up the good work. Love you. See you soon. Grandma Ginny aka GG
Post a Comment