I ordered this fabric from ebay from a seller from England. It is from the "liberty lawns" line and I just love this fabric! I only have a yard of it, so I will need to be creative in what I can make. For now, I'm happy just looking at it.
Sunday, October 7, 2007
In the Sewing Room
I was asked this week if I had been doing any sewing lately. I answered that I hadn't- then remembered a few projects in the last month or so.

I ordered this fabric from ebay from a seller from England. It is from the "liberty lawns" line and I just love this fabric! I only have a yard of it, so I will need to be creative in what I can make. For now, I'm happy just looking at it.
I ordered this fabric from ebay from a seller from England. It is from the "liberty lawns" line and I just love this fabric! I only have a yard of it, so I will need to be creative in what I can make. For now, I'm happy just looking at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment