When one's home is deluged with catalogs for the Christmas season. Today we received a catalog that is new to us- Hammacher Schlemmer, which says it has been in business for 159 years.
Apparently I had too much time on my hands this evening, as I leafed through the pages and discovered things I never knew existed:
The Animatronic Singing and Talking Elvis- a deal at $299.95 Sings eight of Elvis' most acclaimed songs. 37 monologues recorded from interviews AND a karaoke feature so you can sing along with Elvis! Includes a remote control!
The Rotating Dual Disco Ball for $59.95
Golf-Ball Finding Glasses- they block out 80 percent of dark colors to help you find your wayward golf balls.
The Interactive Robotic Panda- the scariest looking toy I've ever seen. Frighten your children for only $139.95
But, after sifting through the germ killing light wands, thermal blankets and action sports hands- free cameras, I did find one item that piqued my interest:
THE SNORE RELIEF WRIST BAND- $79.95
"...It uses electrical signals that gently(!) stimulate the median nerves located at the inner wrists without waking you...and when the device detects snoring, it releases a signal that gently(!) stimulates the body to shift position, stopping snoring. "
So, I guess this giant wristwatch looking thing zaps you on your arm whenever you snore! I can just imagine the joy on Brian's face when I buy him this for Christmas...
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment