Brian worked (again) on our septic system so hopefully the alarm won't go off every. single. winter. day after a load of laundry or two.
and nine others for the outside windows. Hopefully these will get hung this week. We used these at our house in Littleton (with just the bows and lights) and it seemed like a good idea to decorate a bit outside this year.
We found some bulbs on clearance and thought we'd try planting bulbs again. The last time I tried, NONE of the 100 or so I planted came up. I know I'm not a gardener, but good grief. Not ONE bulb made it. I think there is some kind of conspiracy...
Notice the claims of "Easy to Grow". We'll see about that!
1 comment:
Hi! Thanks for inviting me! Sorry that it took so long. I had to use my son's g-mail account. :)
The fondant rose looks spectacular! (And yummy. :) ) And I love the wreaths! You are all so creative - the beauty just shows thru! Me....not so much! :)
Much love,
Holly
www.seekingfaithfulness@wordpress.com
Post a Comment