Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Inspired by the owner of "The Nesting Place" and since I don't have many spare brain cells to use with this flu hanging on the way it has... I decided a simple project was in order for the day.


Here is my kitchen cabinet which I love. I have always wanted to paint the back or do something to spice it up a bit. The "Nester" this week showed how she zipped up the back of her cabinet with decorative paper from Michaels. Since I'm not going anywhere right now in this state of health, I thought wrapping paper might work.


It was either this bridal wrapping paper or Raggedy Ann and Andy paper. I think I made the right choice.


Ta da! And the best part is that I can take it down and try something else when I get tired of it.


We put up a few Springtime decorations as well.

No comments: