Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Reason Why I Have SO Much Silverware Today...

Jan asks:

Do you remember the first Parks' Reunion in Washington State? My Jim teased your Mom so much for sorting through the silverware at that hall where we had our skits.

Jan, I have NO idea what you are referring to.

*Mom is not stealing silverware from camp kitchens. She is "trading" spoons with non-matching spares she CARRIED AROUND IN HER PURSE JUST FOR THIS PURPOSE*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there are spoons in heaven, I'm sure your Mom has been through them all by now. - Dad

Anonymous said...

Thanks for setting the record straight, I love this photograph. Sometimes we can embelish the stories through the years. She was "trading" spoons...yes now I remember that she explained it all to us way back then...what wonderful memories! Maybe we enjoy playing spoons at the family reunions so much because it reminds us of her. I also loved your Dad's comments about spoons in heaven! We loved her so! Jan again.

Anonymous said...

I can't spell embellish and I can't recall my password, that is why I am anonymous if you must know!