Thursday, May 15, 2008

Learning to Blog with the Mac and the Last Few Days of School.


Doug stayed overnight on his way back home after college. He helped Hannah with her biology dissection lab, showing her how to carefully cut and pin the specimen before examining it.


Hannah was squeamish at first, but felt more confident after Doug showed her the proper technique.


The smell of the specimens was a bit much for Jacob.


We finished "Bound for Oregon", our final group reading selection of this school year. I was pleasantly surprised by it since I hadn't read it before. It was exciting and well written.

Our first full week off of school has been filled with dentist appointments, playing outside in the rain and finishing up the paperwork for Hannah's sophomore year.

The kids are making "Turkish Delight" tonight. Hannah found the recipe on the internet. I had no idea it was a real food. Should be interesting.

No comments: