
The weather here has been *cold*. This week is supposed to be warmer- I hope so!
In our entry way is our Christmas card holder. My favorite part of Christmas is hearing from friends and getting caught up through letters and pictures.
Our Christmas tree is in the family room. This year we decorated with silver and gold ornaments. In every year past, our trees have always had red and white ornaments, so we are all enjoying this new look.
Our "Precious Moments" ornaments don't match the color theme, but they are mandatory on the tree no matter what.
My daughter dressed up Ken and Barbie and they are under the tree, reminding us of the reason for the season.
The mantle is decorated with family photos (parents, grandparents).
Upstairs in the hallway is the children's tree. They made the paper decorations from Christmas cards from past years.
My son has a Charlie Brown tree- because he loves "Peanuts". I think Luke Skywalker likes Snoopy, too, because he is doing some kind of jig there on the shelf.
Grandma gave the kids these great snowmen- they change color from red to blue while the glitter inside rotates around. They look like Christmas Disco Balls.
Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to seeing how you have decorated your homes and hopefully I'll get a few ideas for decorating next year!
Merry Christmas!
8 comments:
I just love the big presents in front of your door. What a neat idea. And is that the Willow Tree nativity?! I am in love with it.
Merry Christmas and happy touring :)
Your mantel looks outstanding with those family photos...awesome idea! Also love your card holder! Merry Christmas!
Blessings,
Linda
I love your mantel idea. Luke Skywalker is definitely bustin' a move up on the shelf! Cracks me up because I have an 11 year old son and this is right up his alley. ha ha
BEAUTIFUL!! Everything is so festive.
mY tOUR iS nOW sHARED....come by, if you can, to visit. Happy Holidays!
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT LINK
Beautiful! Wish we could "drop in" for a first-hand look.
What's not to love? The gifts by the front door, the family photos hanging from the mantel, the pink tree...all fabulous!! And the Barbie doll vignette? Well done!!
I love all of your wreaths! Very festive.
Merry Christmas!
Gretchen
I like your idea for decorating with family pictures. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment