Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's Been Cold Lately




But we enjoyed our white Christmas.

2 comments:

iamjand said...

Are you bored with blogging? I always check every morning and wondered if it gets old and if it is difficult to find the time to keep up with it. I love Mommylife and read it faithfully, she is really something and her stories and information is fun and up to date. Looking forward to the reunion, have to save some more money however... and if I can help with anything, let me know. Happy New Year! Cousin Jan

Jennifer said...

Am I a bored blogger? Does it show? Well, actually we have some big stresses in real life that we have been working through and sometimes it's hard to be light and trivial when I just want to cry!

Right now we are getting the house ready to sell and that is taking time away from blogging. And school. And Christmas. And sickness. (sorry you asked?)

I should probably send you an email or call you about the reunion- all I've done is reserve the space and haven't given a thought to anything else. Dad said he would help, too.

Happy New Year to you, too!