Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ask and Ye Shall Receive... -or- We Finally Found the Camera


Hannah made this journal for her friend's birthday.


She decorated Abby's gift box as well.


Boxes made for the candy to sell in the shop.


Paper flower wreath for the shop (hope this doesn't sell- I want it).


Abby's finished paint-by-numbers. It will go in Jacob's room later.


Hope's paint by numbers.


Cabinet is a work in progress.


Beadboard for the back.


Bottom of the cabinet waiting for Brian to put the drawers in and to make the feet.

P.S.: Camera found in Hope's room, in a basket for tea party dishes that was stored in her oven. Wonder why we couldn't find it?

2 comments:

Bob Parks said...

Q - Why is it that the place where you find the thing you lost is the last place you look?
A - Because once you find it, you stop looking.

Jennifer said...

Snort! Perhaps I should start rummaging through Hope's room more often? I might find something really important. (other than Hope, of course).