
I thought I'd challenge myself to think of one thing for which I am grateful for the next month (or more, if I'm feeling ambitious). So, here is Day #1:
Christmas Ornaments (the one above was sent by Kathy- thank you! We have enjoyed them on our tree!)
After two years of not having many of our ornaments, this year we were able to clean and use some that had been packed away. This made our tree look more like "us" and bring back memories of past holidays.
This summer, I threw away *a lot* of Christmas stuff that I had held onto for years, not wanting to use again, but not knowing what to do with it. I gave myself permission to throw it away and am happy to report that I haven't missed those things one bit. (Please note that I am not doing a series on decluttering, since my M.O. is apparently just throwing everything out and starting over...) Thanks for that, mold.
No comments:
Post a Comment