Wow! You sure look different from when I last saw you...love this picture! Love the pictures of your decorations in your house and all the home setting things you do. We are having a "sitting around the house, resting and thinking day" today after all the parties and family gatherings are over! Bless you, every one of you! Jan and Jim
I have been happily married for twenty five years and am the mother of four wonderful children. I enjoy reading, sewing, learning new things and spending time with my family.
1 comment:
Wow! You sure look different from when I last saw you...love this picture! Love the pictures of your decorations in your house and all the home setting things you do. We are having a "sitting around the house, resting and thinking day" today after all the parties and family gatherings are over! Bless you, every one of you! Jan and Jim
Post a Comment