Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sometimes you just forget you have a blog...

So here is an update in case you were wondering :).


Cute boy picture, just because I am a proud Aunt.


Loving this book! I so appreciated "Change Your Brain, Change Your Life" by Dr. Amen, but I think I am getting even more out of this book. He delves into how our spiritual life is affected by our brain function and how a good spiritual life can enhance our brain function. So much food for thought in this book. I thought about doing a book review on this, but I don't think I could do it justice.


Hannah's newest paint by numbers. We haven't seen much of Hannah the past two months. She has been working full time, but is realizing that is too much for her right now. So she has asked for her hours to be cut to part time (which she was originally hired for). She is now a junior in her college studies and is looking forward to her first correspondence course in Shakespeare.


Summer wreath for the kitchen.


My Easter flowers are still in bloom and I have enjoyed their cheerfulness on my windowsill.

In other news:
One of Hope's fish died the second day, so she has a new one- Kate. Now it's Kate and Alice. They seem to be doing fine as roommates.

Abby and Jacob have been gone a lot this week, helping to set up for VBS. Next week promises to be quite busy with VBS for all (except Brian and Hannah).

Getting ready for summer company. Still waiting for the paint to be delivered so we can finish painting the trim in Jacob's room and put everything back together. Looking forward to being able to have my room cleaned up since right now most of Jacob's things are in there.

Praying for a friend who began chemotherapy for breast cancer last week. This was my best friend in junior high and high school and she is a year younger than myself. I have her picture out to remind me to pray for her often.

1 comment:

Bob Parks said...

Loved all your pictures in your last posting. So sorry to hear the news about Jill. Have you been in close touch with her?