We met Doug at our favorite restaurant for a big family dinner. And yes, this is the best picture I have of the group (Thanks, Jacob).

Doug getting ready to throw Jacob into the bushes. Now Jacob gets to see what it's like to have an older brother.

And we had lunch in the tea house next door. We had the best chicken/garlic/almond soup. I tried to get the recipe, but the cook had stepped out for a break :(.

We straightened up the booth since several cards and boxes were out of place. Then we looked around at all the other booths and tried on some fancy full length sweaters with ruffles all down the front. They looked like something out of a 1930's or 40's movie, with the woman smoking a long cigarette!


2 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! We'll have to go to the White Fence Farm when I'm in town. Great pictures!
You think we can go more than once a year?? They had square dancing that night and it was fun to see all the senior citizens dressed up in frilly gingham skirts (just the women...) and swinging around. I told Doug I'd have to get Brian pretty liquored up to do that, which would be difficult since we don't drink!
Post a Comment