Monday, November 21, 2011

Before and After





Slowly decorating for Christmas. I think the plant needs to come off the mantle since it looks like the wise men are emerging from the foliage. Kind of scary for Mary and Joseph.

In other news, I am preparing for braces (again). In my forties. Yikes.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful. Show us more as the season progresses. I always enjoy pictures of your home and table.

Bob Parks said...

It's nice to see before and after pictures of your home. Now how about before and after pictures of the people who live there?

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Julie. I think I'll have Hannah take pictures with her (Brian's) camera since mine doesn't seem to do a good job with indoor photos. Now if I can just find that child and make her stay still for a minute.

Dad- I'll try to do that when we decorate the big tree. Of course, half the lights were burnt out when we set up the tree and Brian bought the wrong kind of lights at the store...oh, the pre-Christmas drama.