Our front door (hope the wreath doesn't blow away!)
In the entry way is our little church where we place our Christmas cards. We haven't received many yet, but I haven't sent ours out, so I guess I can't complain!
The children decorated a gingerbread house again this year. The candies are slowly falling off as time goes by :).
A wreath for the kitchen. I took two rather anemic wreaths I had used in the past and gussied them up this year using the left-over ribbon from the wreath on the front door.
The mantle decorated a la "The Nester". After seeing all of the wonderful garlands from the "Garland Party", I added more berries, the candles on the mantle and moved the nativity to the center of the mantle.
We have a little tree this year. (Story behind our mold problems and why most of our Christmas decorations remain in storage *here* and *here*.)We made gingerbread ornaments and a few with family pictures to add to our Precious Moments ornaments.
Our family's traditional Christmas candy. This year our flavors were grape, strawberry, orange, and other fruit flavors. We usually make mint flavors, but we thought we'd try something different this year.
*Here* are the instructions (and pictures of us making it) for how to make your own.
Thanks for stopping by! Merry Christmas to you and yours!
*Here* are the instructions (and pictures of us making it) for how to make your own.
Thanks for stopping by! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

7 comments:
Beautiful home! I love your wreaths.
Your home is decorated so nice! I love your wreaths and all the snow!! I'm in Florida! Have a wonderful Christmas!
Lovely! I enjoyed my visit here! Thank you for having me. God bless and take good care.
You have a beautiful home and it is decorated so lovely for the holidays!!
Blessings!
You have a lovely home. I enjoyed the tour. This is my first year doing this holiday homes theme.
Lisa
www.houseofmanyblessings.blogspot.com
I love your wreaths and your scripture at the top right of your webpage.
You have a beautiful Christmas tradition and I'll come by tomorrow (as it is late now) to get the information on your candy.
Merry, merry Christmas.
Beautiful home! The candies sound yummy!
Post a Comment