Bob - Along with birdies and forest creatures helping with the dress, and glass slippers, uh...have you been watching a lot of the Disney Channel lately?
No glass slippers, but Abby did dance barefoot. Those pretty burgundy velvet shoes she got for Christmas for the dance didn't work well, so off they came. Her feet were filthy when she got home!
Julie, I think the Disney references comes from being a father and grandfather to many girls! He has been hearing/reading fairy tales for so long now that it is somehow ingrained in his brain forever.
I have been happily married for twenty five years and am the mother of four wonderful children. I enjoy reading, sewing, learning new things and spending time with my family.
5 comments:
Fun! Anyone lose a glass slipper?
Bob - Along with birdies and forest creatures helping with the dress, and glass slippers, uh...have you been watching a lot of the Disney Channel lately?
No glass slippers, but Abby did dance barefoot. Those pretty burgundy velvet shoes she got for Christmas for the dance didn't work well, so off they came. Her feet were filthy when she got home!
Julie, I think the Disney references comes from being a father and grandfather to many girls! He has been hearing/reading fairy tales for so long now that it is somehow ingrained in his brain forever.
Just sayin'.
Post a Comment