New kite for Hope, picture by Hannah taken just before the sun went down. She flew it this afternoon and it got stuck on the roof. Thankfully the wind dislodged it and we were able to get it down without using a ladder. Jacob got a "stunt kite" but right now only Brian can fly it. Look for more kite pictures in the future!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
For Dad
New kite for Hope, picture by Hannah taken just before the sun went down. She flew it this afternoon and it got stuck on the roof. Thankfully the wind dislodged it and we were able to get it down without using a ladder. Jacob got a "stunt kite" but right now only Brian can fly it. Look for more kite pictures in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea! (Hey, how come I get only one picture post and Linda gets three? I want to see more kites!)
Dad
I'll give you the same answer I give the kids when they ask me that kind of question- "Because I like her better". Then they roll their eyes and ask "No, really. Why?"
More kite pictures will follow in the days to come- just for you.
Post a Comment