Friday, March 9, 2007

More from Jacob

Clean shirt, new shoes
And I don't know where I am goin' to.
Silk suit, black tie,
I don't need a reason why.
They come runnin' just as fast as they can
Coz every girl crazy bout a sharp dressed man.

On the way home Wednesday we were flipping through the radio stations and the song "Sharp Dressed Man" came on. I remembered it from my high school days so we listened to it.

Yesterday Jacob came into the kitchen muttering, "Why would a man dress up in a shark costume?"

Putting two and two together, I let him know that that the song had said a SHARP dressed man, not a SHARK dressed man.

I would love to spend some time inside his head. It sure must be interesting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of cousin Jim Wood who, as a kid, agreed to be a ring bearer at a family wedding. When he got to the wedding, he was disappointed that they didn't have a "bear suit" for him to wear. He thought it would be fun to be a "ring bear." Love, Papa