Before Christmas, I saw this set of twelve glass plates at the antique store in a nearby town. They were on sale at the time, but not on sale enough. Yesterday we were back in the store and I saw them for half price- putting them a little over a dollar a piece. So I snapped them up and plan to use them for the first time on Valentine's Day. I think they call out for chicken salad, tomatoes and cucumbers, eaten sitting on a quilt under the maple tree. Not now, but perhaps sometime this summer.
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Happy Day at the Antique Store
Before Christmas, I saw this set of twelve glass plates at the antique store in a nearby town. They were on sale at the time, but not on sale enough. Yesterday we were back in the store and I saw them for half price- putting them a little over a dollar a piece. So I snapped them up and plan to use them for the first time on Valentine's Day. I think they call out for chicken salad, tomatoes and cucumbers, eaten sitting on a quilt under the maple tree. Not now, but perhaps sometime this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment