I hope to go to the fabric store next week and start looking for fabric and trims for these patterns. I started fitting my oldest for the Advance pattern last fall, but realized that with the way she is growing, it wouldn't fit her by spring. So I'll try again and hopefully she can wear it for Easter. Hope's Easter dress is almost finished- I just need to get a bit more fabric. I usually sew our Easter clothes and it is fun to look back on the pictures and see how everyone has grown and changed!
Thursday, February 22, 2007
March Projects
I hope to go to the fabric store next week and start looking for fabric and trims for these patterns. I started fitting my oldest for the Advance pattern last fall, but realized that with the way she is growing, it wouldn't fit her by spring. So I'll try again and hopefully she can wear it for Easter. Hope's Easter dress is almost finished- I just need to get a bit more fabric. I usually sew our Easter clothes and it is fun to look back on the pictures and see how everyone has grown and changed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Jennifer. I love those patterns! :) They look like some my mother still has in her pattern box. I like to sew for my girls when I can, as well.
I am also finding myself REALLY craving to learn to knit...I can crochet...but not knit. I look at all of the other things in my life, and know this isn't the best time...yet I'm trying to figure out "when" I can try. Isn't it funny how you develop this hunger to try something, and it builds and builds? :) Of course, I will hope to master knitting and churn out beautiful cable knit sweaters immediately. :)
Thanks so much for joining the conversation at my blog.
Post a Comment