Today would have been my mother's sixty-third birthday. Happy Birthday Mom. I miss you every day. I love you.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a beautiful remembrance of a beautiful lady! I miss her too and am so grateful God gave her to us to love and learn from. I join you in blessing her memory today. Dad
Thanks for putting these photos up, Jen, and for creating something to remember Mom by on her birthday. I especially like the one of you and her together in front of the fireplace. Seeing that makes me realize in a new way the closeness of relationship you two must have had.
I have been happily married for twenty five years and am the mother of four wonderful children. I enjoy reading, sewing, learning new things and spending time with my family.
2 comments:
What a beautiful remembrance of a beautiful lady! I miss her too and am so grateful God gave her to us to love and learn from. I join you in blessing her memory today. Dad
Thanks for putting these photos up, Jen, and for creating something to remember Mom by on her birthday. I especially like the one of you and her together in front of the fireplace. Seeing that makes me realize in a new way the closeness of relationship you two must have had.
Post a Comment