Buy it we did. Eat it we will. Try it you must. May the Force be with you.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! I had no idea such a thing existed. You must already be consuming this product as you're speaking the way they do in the Dagoba system. I wonder if this was grown in the same swamp land that Luke Skywalker crashed his X-wing into.
Just please be sure you discontinue use if you notice yourself shrinking and turning green!
I have been happily married for twenty five years and am the mother of four wonderful children. I enjoy reading, sewing, learning new things and spending time with my family.
1 comment:
Wow! I had no idea such a thing existed. You must already be consuming this product as you're speaking the way they do in the Dagoba system. I wonder if this was grown in the same swamp land that Luke Skywalker crashed his X-wing into.
Just please be sure you discontinue use if you notice yourself shrinking and turning green!
Post a Comment